Wow, today is “hump day” and we are only 4 days away from Christmas! It’s hard to believe it. With only 4 days remaining, there is not much time to prepare. So for today I am going to share with you a super easy, fast recipe that is sure to please everyone! Nothing special about this recipe. It is a raspberry jam bar, with a streusel topping. Both the streusel topping and the crust come from the same mixture, and no need to make a homemade jam. Raspberry jam (I prefer the preserves with the seeds) from the store is very tasty!
- 1 jar Raspberry preserves, or jam
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 3 cups, ground honey cinnamon flavored graham crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 pan.
- Mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar together until well mixed. Reserve 3/4 cup. Press into the bottom of a greased 8×8 pan.
- Bake in 350F oven for 15 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and immediately spread jar of raspberry preserves over crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crust mixture on top in clumps.
- Bake in oven for 20 more minutes or until edges of jam are bubbly.
- Allow to completely cool before slicing and removing from pan.